Our Real Estate team has the necessary expertise and know-how to ensure all-encompassing legal support to its clients in all steps of pursuing an investment in real estate property.
We are able to provide legal services in matters related to real estate transactions or cases involving Landlord and Tenant / Construction / Neighbor / Building Authority Disputes. More specifically:
- Purchase/Sale of Immovable Property (private / public properties)
- Property Management
- Tax Related Matters
- Lease Agreements
- Construction & Development
- Building Legislation Compliance
- Researches & Investigations in the Land Registry
- Coordination of Agents, Notaries, Civil Engineers
- Legal due diligence on real estate: examination of ownership status and encumbrances, investigation of the applicable land planning regulations (building terms and permissible land uses), and of miscellaneous legal constraints
- Transaction implementation: negotiation and elaboration of property acquisition contracts, building contracts etc.
- Licensing requirements: building licenses, approvals of environmental terms, miscellaneous permits and licenses
- Property management and operation: tenancy, leasing and time-sharing contracts, operational regulation, management contracts